"Montage Cinema Revived by the EMO-synth" at expo Tangible Feelings (iMAL, Center for Digital Cultures & Technologies)
Trailer of "Montage Cinema Revived by the EMO-synth"
This is a short video giving an overview interactive multimedia project "Montage Cinema Revived by the EMO-Synth" in which the EMO-Synth plays a central role.(Camera by Ron Chiers and John Quet. Video montage and editing by Ron Chiers.) from Office Tamuraj on Vimeo.
"Montage Cinema Revived by the EMO-synth" at art cinema OFFoff
This is a video registration of the premiere of "Montage Cinema Revived by the EMO-Synth" held in 2009 at art cinema offOFF in Ghent.
(Camera by Ron Chiers and John Quet. Video montage and editing by Ron Chiers.)
- EMO-Synth on 20th of april at Nuit Blanche in Sint-Niklaas
- EMO-Synth on 02/03 at Museum Night Fever 2013 at the Musical Instruments Museum in Brussels from 19u30 till 24u00
- EMO-Synth on 27/02/2013 on national Belgian radio station Klara
- EMO-Synth performances during "Nuit Blanche" at Sint-Niklaas for WARP/Stichting Jan Buytaert on 21/04/2013
- EMO-Synth performances during Museum Night Fever 2013 at the Musical Instruments Museum in Brussels on 02/03/2013
- EMO-Synth project selected to participate in the Generative Art International Conference held in Lucca (It) in december 2012
- Paper on EMO-Synth published in international journal eContact! 14.2 reviewing 40 years of biofeedback in the arts
- Paper on the EMO-Synth project accepted for the international peer reviewed digital journal eContact! 14.2!
- Preparing for the upcoming EMO-Synth performance at Logos Foundation in Ghent (B) on 14/04
- New video from EMO-Synth performance at iMAL during Tangible Feelings event online
Stay informed on our latest news!
Montagecinema Revived by the EMO-Synth was supported by